Monday, March 27, 2006

LCVA Committee Blog

I guess it's official that we're going to use this as our information center. I probably should start out by giving a few instructions for those of you who have never used this site. (Thanks Deloris for the tip about making comments) All you have to do once you are here (lcvamembers.blogspot.com) is click on comments and make a comment. You do not need a blogger account. Make as many comments as you like.....but you cant start a new blog (subject with heading). If you want to add a blog to lcvamembers.blogspot.com then you need to email me at gandkperez@tc3net.com and I will post it for you. I usually check my home email every night. That's all there is to it...hopefully. I think we'll all probably learn new things as we go.

2 comments:

Deloris said...

Gregg - If you go to Settings and click Comments on your dashboard it can be changed so anyone, not just bloggers can comment.

Gregg said...

Thanks for the tip Deloris. I just made the change so anyone can comment. If you have any other advice please let me know =)