Thursday, September 25, 2008

The College Town Show

Here it comes....the first ever College Town Show by the LCVA at the LCVA Gallery in downtown Adrian.  Everybody knows the LCVA has a close relationship with Adrian College.  But what about that other school?  or other schools I should say.  It has been my goal for a LONG time to try to get show going that features the art of ALL the colleges in Adrian....not just AC.  I know a few graduates from Siena Heights University and their art program is REALLY good.  I cant wait to see what the students bring in next week.  To make things even more interesting I received an email from Cathie Royer of Adrian College that stated one of her students will be displaying video art...say what?  Yes, I said video art.  We're setting up a projector next week.  Hope to see you all there.

I hope to have this show up and running by Oct. 2nd.  When I get all the students together next week we'll pick a reception date.  This show will run until Nov. 1st.  

The LCVA Gallery is located in downtown Adrian at 112 W. Maumee Street.  

No comments: